I am a serial reader and love non-fiction articles. For me to find it again and for you to enjoy, I’ll share it here weekly.
1) The best crime and thrillers of 2013 by The Guardian. http://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/dec/03/crime-thriller-roundup-2013
2) And The Guardian’s 2014 best http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/dec/05/the-best-crime-and-thrillers-of-2014
3) I’ve never done an interview with anyone in my life. It freaks me out quite a bit. I’ve always wondered if an email interview would be acceptable…now I know it won’t! And it is not because I am lazy as the writer referred, it’s because I figured it would be more practical! My bad… http://www.therenegadewriter.com/2014/07/22/the-laziest-writer-ever-a-vent-and-a-lesson/
4) Very old post by Carol but she relays the process a blogger took to end up as one of the Top 10 blogs of 2011 http://www.makealivingwriting.com/top-10-blogs-writers-celebration-sale/
5) Carol Tice’s archive for freelance writers http://www.caroltice.com/blog-archive
That’s all from me this week. Enjoy it!
Did you enjoy any articles? Please share in the comments with me.