I am a serial reader and love non-fiction articles. For me to find it again and for you to enjoy, I’ll share it here weekly.
1) Downtime is not just sitting in front of the tv or doing whatever. It is actually doing nothing but think or daydream or focussed nothing! http://99u.com/articles/6947/What-Happened-to-Downtime-The-Extinction-of-Deep-Thinking-Sacred-Space
2) Self-publishing looks expensive to me especially if I do not have the R4000 for an edit or a R500 for this or that. Here is another post on why one should self-publish http://jakonrath.blogspot.com/2010/12/you-should-self-publish.html
3) What landing page?!? Hehe! http://unbounce.com/landing-page-examples/10-landing-page-mistakes-youll-never-make-again/
4) I don’t always know when my readers are online. Heck do I even have readers?! Here is some advice on Facebook strategies http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/improve-facebook-news-feed-performance/
5) Writer’s Platform is a big buzz for a while already http://www.yourwriterplatform.com/writer-platform-at-gunpoint/
That’s all from me this week. Enjoy it!
Did you enjoy any articles? Please share in the comments with me.