I am a serial reader and love non-fiction articles. For me to find it again and for you to enjoy, I’ll share it here weekly.
1) My 5 biggest writing fears revealed. I have many fears. Biggest of that would be that my writing is not good enough to publish. This article is written from a copywriter’s experience. http://www.copywritematters.com.au/writing-fears-revealed/
2) A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel. This is a great resource to improve your plot building and basically novel writing skills. Get the book here at Rock Your Writing http://rockyourwriting.com/books/rock-your-plot-system/
3) Now Hugh Howey is like a household name for Indie Writers. He is definitely an example of someone that set his mind to it and did it. In this article he gives some advice for aspiring authors. http://www.hughhowey.com/my-advice-to-aspiring-authors/
4) Successful Authors Don’t Keep Secrets. Now this is very difficult for me. I tell nobody what I am writing and I let nobody read it! Maybe they don’t like it. Maybe they tell me it suck! Yet, that is what is needed if you want to be not just a writer but an author. http://querytracker.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/successful-authors-dont-keep-secrets.html
5) Author Platform: Here’s What all the Fuss is about. There is some great buzz about this concept but I think it simply means to be visible. It still is difficult. Although I love social media and would waste days away on it, I’ve decided to take this serious and build my platform before my first books will be released. I hope by then I will have at least a fraction of the world’s readership. http://thewritelife.com/author-platform/
Did you enjoy any articles? Please share in the comments with me.